This year again, Talan stands out by taking 5th place in the ranking despite a particularly difficult year due to health conditions and the generalization of telecommuting. Nevertheless, initiatives have multiplied at both the management and employee levels to compensate for the necessary social distancing and maintain the company spirit. Talan is particularly proud to be a company where it is good to live and work. The merit of this distinction belongs, more than ever, to all of Talan's employees... Because it is, above all, the people who make the company.
80% of Talan Luxembourg's employees consider it a Great Place to Work.
Some figures from the Great Place to Work audit:
- 92% of Talan's employees in Luxembourg say they are willing to make a special effort to finish what needs to be done.
- 90% of Talan's employees in Luxembourg say that "management trusts us to do our job well without constantly checking up on us."
- 88% of Talan's employees in Luxembourg say "Management runs the company honestly and ethically. "
- 86% of Talan's employees in Luxembourg say "Here, you can count on the help of colleagues and other staff. "
- 86% of Talan's employees in Luxembourg say that new employees are welcomed.